– President of MAITE Foundation – Executive Member of the Spanish Sustainable Laboratories Network – Member of the executive board of the European Sustainable Laboratories Network, Egnaton. – Member of the executive board for the creation of the New World Sustainable Laboratories Network (GSLN). – Labplanner.
– Founding Partner – Commercial and Marketing director. – Technical Adviser (Labplanner) of the Spanish Sustainable Laboratories Network – Vice-president of Environment, Innovation and Technology Foundation (MAITE). – BA (Hons) in Marketing and Business Administration (University of Hertsfordshire).
– Industrial Engineer, specialization in chemicals by the E.T.S.I.I. (University of the Basque Country) –Coordinator of the group of work 4 (WG4) of EGNATON (European Association of sustainable laboratories technologies). –– Member of CEN for the writing of the European normative of laboratory equipment (TC332). Collaborator of INSHT for the development of NTPs related to laboratories.
– Architect by the Technical College of Catalonia.- Architectural Project’s teacher in the International University of Catalonia (UIC), Pompeu Fabra University and in the Technical College of Catalonia. – Coordinator of WG Fexible Architecture of the European Association and of the B-Efien Group of the Sustainable campus of Barcelona – Specialist on integral development of architectural projects of public and private promotion.
– MSc in Industrial engineering in the E.T.S.I.I. (UPV-EHU). – Master in Marine Renewable energies – Master of International Business Administration
– Licensed in Architecture, Construction and Structures by the University of the Basque Country. – Technical Adviser of the Spanish Sustainable Laboratories Network (Labs) – Wide experience in projects related to laboratories and scientific installations.
– Technical Industrial Engineer by the EUITI (University of the Basque Country). – Specialist in the development of projects related to mechanical installations and industrial, scientific-technological, hospital, classified rooms buildings’ control – Responsible of laboratories’ indoor air quality control (Optinet System)
– Technical Specialist in Buildings and Works –Development of Urban Projects and topographical operations – Labplanner in the Spanish Sustainable Laboratories Network (Labs) and Hib Labplanners.
– International Secretary –Responsible of the Financial and Administrative sector. – Responsible of HHRR of SConcept Integral Development